Friday, January 15, 2016

100 word challenge

Jane Hewitt
This is a picture of two men. He is sitting in something that looks like a cupcake or a muffin. It looks like there is mashed potatoes. It also looks like there is some kind of crumb. It looks like there is colorful marshmallows on it too. It looks like there is some kind of dog treat too. The men have just finished making or painting the mashed potato cupcake I think. The wrapper is orange. The mashed potatoes are over the top of the orange wrapper. This picture is a bunch of foods mixed together into one food cupcake.

4 comments:

  1. How did you do the 100 word challenge! It looks hard. And you did a good job on it! Why did you chose that picture?

    From:Selena To:Lainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Selena,
      I did it by doing it on google docs because it has a word counter. Then I Added it on my blog when I got exactly 100 words.
      Lainie

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUR WRITING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LOVE GAVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog!


      Lainie

      Delete