Friday, February 26, 2016

Dogs vs. Cats

I love dogs a lot. In my opinion dogs are the best pet out there. Here are a few reasons why.
According to the article 11 Reasons Dogs Are Better Than Cats, sometimes dogs make you laugh. Sometimes they nibble on your nose. Sometimes they also sniff around in the snow and when they come in they have a tiny pile of snow on their nose.
Secondly, sometimes dogs help you make friends. If someone notices your dog they might want to meet your dog. If they want to meet your dog, they will see you and want to make friends with you, too.
Finally, dogs can help to keep us fit. When we play fetch with them even that is keeping us fit. We walk them and that keeps us fit. Even if the walk is only for two minutes, we are still staying fit.
As you can see, dogs are obviously the best pets out there because they are so awesome.



sleepy                 curious                             
little puppy          little puppy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lainie,
    I love dogs so much I wish I had 1000 of them and i love both dog pictures but my favorite one is sleepy little puppy.
    What is your favorite puppy?

    ReplyDelete