Friday, February 26, 2016

Should Minecraft Be Played At School?


Minecraft! It’s always about Minecraft. I think that Minecraft should not be able to be played in Pinewood School. First, according to the scholastic news Minecraft Goes to School, Minecraft is very addictive to kids. At the end of the day, kids won’t want to stop playing it. Second, Minecraft doesn’t teach you anything. All you do is build things. Finally, Screens can make you blind. If you stare at them too long and too close, you might become blind. That is why I believe that Minecraft should not be allowed to be played at Pinewood School.  

3 comments:

  1. I love mincraft I think it is the best game ever I love what you wrote on my books v.s tv that was a nice comment so I have not looked at my kidblog in a long time and I wanted to see if I had any comments when I read your comment it made my day a hole lot beater sorry I have not got back with you in a long time I thought we could comment to communicate and I will check my kid blog every day. from gavin from kid wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing around with that globe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lainie,
    I Love minecraft pe so much that my user name is UTAHPOWERSMASHOP and my brothers user name is XxSolarWubGodxX and my faction buddy is cosmicfire879 and we play faction clasic 2 a lot.
    What is your Minecraft name?

    ReplyDelete