Tuesday, December 8, 2015

ACT Field Trip



                       ACT Field Trip




At school there is a thing called ACT. It only lets a certain amount of people in. I am in ACT. It is really fun. One time we got to go on a field trip and we went to the Downtown Market. We had to get to the ACT room right when the bell rang for school  to start. First, when we got down there, we got to do a little bit of coloring while we waited for everyone else to get down there. Then we were assigned parent chaperones. I got my mom and along with me, I got Camden, {my brother} Joey, {also my brother} and Mason T. Mrs.Clark {the ACT teacher} came with us. When we got there we all met together. We went into a room where we learned about plants. We tasted plants and they were disgusting. After that, we went to the teaching kitchen. It was a lot of fun. We got to make granola bars and then we made smoothies with berries. We made ice cream out of our smoothies and dry ice. {frozen carbon dioxide} It was cool because when we put in the carbon dioxide it would bubble up and one time it overflowed. Then, we went and ate lunch. After we ate lunch, we all met together and walked across the street to a park we played and then took a picture of all the ACT kids together. Then we all payed and we went back to school. I had an awesome time at our field trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment